- Lot: 7,701 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,552 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: EV15060113
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Roofing \ Tile, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Neighborhood, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, View \ Mountain, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, View \ Hills, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Pool \ In Ground, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Family Room, Pool \ Association, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, Association \ Barbecue, Pool \ Community Pool, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, Pool \ Heated with Gas, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), CommunityFeatures \ Foothills, Association \ Outdoor Cooking Area, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Playground, CommunityFeatures \ Fishing, CommunityFeatures \ Horse Trails, Pool \ Lap Pool, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0288582020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17370387
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $355-421K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92346 home values will rise 12.2% next year, compared to a 12.4% rise for Highland as a whole. Among 92346 homes, this home is 61.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highland, and 68.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
|7045 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$388K||5||3||2,614|
|7021 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$380K||4||3||2,482|
|7057 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$392K||5||3||2,812|
|7009 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$384K||4||3||2,482|
|28923 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA||$398K||5||3||2,812|
|7050 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA||$401K||5||3||2,812|
|7032 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$394K||5||3||2,812|
|7038 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA||$384K||4||3||2,482|
|7020 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$386K||4||3||2,482|
|7020 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$382K||4||3||--|
|7062 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA||$364K||3||2||2,130|
|7069 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$366K||3||2.5||2,130|
|7044 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$364K||3||2||2,130|
|28935 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA||$396K||5||3||2,812|
|7074 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA||$386K||4||3||2,482|
|7056 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$384K||4||3||2,482|
|6990 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$365K||3||2||2,130|
|7026 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA||$397K||4||3||2,812|
|7081 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA||$396K||5||3||2,812|
|28924 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA||$380K||4||3||2,482|
Nearby Schools in Highland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!