7034 N Wellesley Ave, Portland, OR 972033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Instant hot water in kitchen, electric garage door, motion sensor lights, rare French front door.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,759 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: R307620
- Zillow Home ID: 53987028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7034 N Wellesley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% lower than in Portland, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Park home values.
- 4620 N Amherst St Portland, OR$344K231,502
- 7014 N Wellesley Ave Portland, OR$322K211,522
- 4631 N Amherst St Portland, OR$308K211,060
- 4621 N Willamette Blvd Portland, OR$313K221,059
- 4616 N Amherst St Portland, OR$331K521,687
- 7033 N Wellesley Ave Portland, OR$343K211,217
- 4701 N Willamette Blvd Portland, OR$369K221,838
- 7052 N Wellesley Ave Portland, OR$372K322,332
- 4617 N Willamette Blvd Portland, OR$325K211,651
- 4611 N Amherst St Portland, OR$249K211,082
- 4606 N Amherst St Portland, OR$313K221,053
- 7051 N Newman Ave Portland, OR$301K211,297
- 4704 N Amherst St Portland, OR$313K21997
- 4703 N Amherst St Portland, OR$342K21.51,226
- 4703 N Willamette Blvd Portland, OR$377K222,447
- 7058 N Wellesley Ave Portland, OR$315K211,487
- 4607 N Willamette Blvd Portland, OR$398K432,523
- 7055 N Newman Ave Portland, OR$335K322,474
- 7051 N Wellesley Ave Portland, OR$360K522,295
- 4516 N Amherst St Portland, OR$365K322,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.