7037 20th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $428,500
- Price/sqft: $268
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 620 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 50 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9547204065
- Zillow Home ID: 49143343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7037 20th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ravenna market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% less than in Seattle, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ravenna home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ravenna home values.
- 7041 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$441K22.51,480
- 7031 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$459K31.51,250
- 7043 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$520K21.752,040
- 7047 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$668K422,350
- 7029 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$538K321,630
- 7051 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$606K331,740
- 7036 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$607K321,800
- 7032 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$659K31.52,020
- 7040 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$551K321,860
- 7021 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$962K32.52,850
- 7028 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$574K221,870
- 7046 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$656K422,400
- 7036 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$345K32--
- 1917 NE 73rd St Seattle, WA$558K321,930
- 1911 NE 73rd St Seattle, WA$687K411,890
- 7024 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$745K52.252,180
- 7050 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$751K43.252,200
- 7015 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$389K211,020
- 7052 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$634K422,070
- 7020 19th Ave NE Seattle, WA$672K31.752,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.