7038 Los Tilos Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900686 beds, 5 baths, 4,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,023 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $1,285,000
- Price/sqft: $1,483
- MLS #: 14-787357
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,688 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 5549015003
- Zillow Home ID: 20793653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7038 Los Tilos Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 7030 Los Tilos Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.37M222,051
- 7044 Los Tilos Rd Los Angeles, CA$4.06M444,446
- 7033 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.7M332,889
- 7025 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M33.52,664
- 7039 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 7007 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.03M343,239
- 7003 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M331,760
- 7056 Los Tilos Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.06M454,131
- 7055 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.68M332,601
- 6997 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.68M422,088
- 7036 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.1M342,999
- 7026 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2M44.53,520
- 7050 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.08M322,709
- 7007 Los Tilos Rd Los Angeles, CA$5.19M443,720
- 7020 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.03M444,242
- 7004 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.76M454,792
- 7064 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.92M44.53,800
- 7000 Los Tilos Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.68M553,901
- 7008 La Presa Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.03M231,122
- 2034 Castilian Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.55M344,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.