7038 San Souci Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,804 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $93,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 1373640000
- Zillow Home ID: 44536802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7038 San Souci Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sans Souci market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 7030 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$113K31.51,364
- 7048 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K311,292
- 2127 West Ct Jacksonville, FL$120K31.51,266
- 7022 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$95K311,088
- 7033 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K321,752
- 7041 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$122K321,584
- 7058 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$61K311,064
- 2123 West Ct Jacksonville, FL$132K311,735
- 7027 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$81K431,867
- 2133 West Ct Jacksonville, FL$125K321,584
- 7049 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K321,359
- 2114 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K311,374
- 7016 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$98K321,176
- 7019 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$82K31.5975
- 7057 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$123K321,349
- 2111 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$89K31.51,776
- 2151 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$110K321,398
- 2122 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$91K311,064
- 2047 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$80K21.51,735
- 7011 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K211,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!