704 Boscobel St, Nashville, TN 372063 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Historic bungalow in edgefield, one of the best restored properties on the street, massive amounts of refinished and restored wood trim throughout the entire house, exposed 100 year old brick and plaster, high-end appliances and fixtures, large rooms with open floor plan. custom cabinets and top grade granite in newly remodeled kitchen. lots of storage in unfinished basement and walk-in attic space, oversized master bath with airtub and large walk in shower. Fully finished 500 sqft garage with central HVAC, and studio lighting.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $345,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- air tub, original floors, wood shutters, central A/C in 2 car garage, extensive landscaping.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,148 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 08216032700
- Zillow Home ID: 41101453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Boscobel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Nashville, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37206 home values.
- 702 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$572K332,927
- 706 Boscobel St # B Nashville, TN--111,300
- 706 Boscobel St # A Nashville, TN$396K211,300
- 708 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$365K221,790
- 700 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$345K422,475
- 706 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$166K11530
- 710 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$353K311,984
- 705 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$276K411,684
- 703 Shelby Ave Nashville, TN$243K31.52,112
- 705 Shelby Ave Nashville, TN$311K722,426
- 313 S 7th St Nashville, TN$289K321,525
- 707 Shelby Ave Nashville, TN$215K211,244
- 701 Shelby Ave Nashville, TN$304K522,510
- 707 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$188K311,665
- 628 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$176K21850
- 709 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$242K311,021
- 709 Shelby Ave Nashville, TN$291K331,819
- 716 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$516K432,969
- 711 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$413K222,109
- 311 S 7th St Nashville, TN$249K211,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.