704 Gardenia Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322083 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $15,500
- Price/sqft: $12
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0228300000
- Zillow Home ID: 44436432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Gardenia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 163.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 543.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Forest home values.
- 666 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$72K311,197
- 712 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$61K311,434
- 656 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$58K21.5932
- 724 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$82K311,233
- 648 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$97K31.51,728
- 718 Linda Dr N Jacksonville, FL$55K311,284
- 732 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$108K321,994
- 727 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$48K31.51,426
- 638 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$48K311,182
- 705 Linda Dr N Jacksonville, FL$42K31984
- 741 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$43K311,080
- 715 Linda Dr N Jacksonville, FL$61K311,199
- 628 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$75K311,360
- 730 Linda Dr N Jacksonville, FL$40K31959
- 637 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$33K311,229
- 742 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$62K311,172
- 646 Stanwick Rd Jacksonville, FL$42K321,241
- 725 Linda Dr N Jacksonville, FL$50K41836
- 620 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$49K311,290
- 753 Gardenia Ln Jacksonville, FL$43K421,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.