- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
704 High Ave, Hatboro, PA 190403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $230,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 570 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 590009235003
- Zillow Home ID: 10050316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 High Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Upper Moreland Township, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Moreland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19040 home values.
- 706 High Ave Hatboro, PA$272K31.51,558
- 702 High Ave Hatboro, PA$254K41.52,078
- 603 Bryant Ln Hatboro, PA$228K311,558
- 708 High Ave Hatboro, PA$233K21.51,558
- 605 Bryant Ln Hatboro, PA$274K311,774
- 601 Bryant Ln Hatboro, PA$220K311,558
- 700 High Ave Hatboro, PA$237K311,558
- 304 Abbott Rd Hatboro, PA$223K311,470
- 703 High Ave Hatboro, PA$216K321,478
- 607 Bryant Ln Hatboro, PA$264K312,006
- 710 High Ave Hatboro, PA$256K321,958
- 707 High Ave Hatboro, PA$242K31.51,838
- 701 High Ave Hatboro, PA$249K31.51,820
- 609 High Ave Hatboro, PA$205K31.51,142
- 300 Abbott Rd Hatboro, PA$222K311,558
- 609 Bryant Ln Hatboro, PA$264K421,974
- 401 Goodwin Rd Hatboro, PA$232K311,558
- 403 Goodwin Rd Hatboro, PA$272K422,204
- 400 Abbott Rd Hatboro, PA$233K221,430
- 709 High Ave Hatboro, PA$246K321,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.