- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
704 Lilly St, Valdosta, GA 316011 bath, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $95,000
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 0117B-036
- Zillow Home ID: 76490708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Lilly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Valdosta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Valdosta Metro, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Valdosta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valdosta home values.
- 1106 Corbett St Valdosta, GA$58K--21,204
- 710 Lilly St Valdosta, GA$55K--2943
- 1107 Corbett St Valdosta, GA$54K--1847
- 703 Lilly St Valdosta, GA$73K--11,752
- 712 Lilly St Valdosta, GA$72K--21,024
- 1107 Lamar 1107 St Valdosta, GA$49K--1823
- 1103 Lamar St Valdosta, GA$53K--1780
- 1103 Lamar St Valdosta, GA$49K31780
- 1115 Corbett St Valdosta, GA$57K--2850
- 700 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$63K--11,656
- 704 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$55K--21,246
- 1203 Lamar St Valdosta, GA$75K------
- 626 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$55K--11,356
- 1105 Lamar St Valdosta, GA$47K--1819
- 708 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$52K--11,077
- 1100 Lamar St Valdosta, GA$53K--11,154
- 706 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$50K21750
- 622 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$66K--1.51,066
- 802 W Gordon St # A Valdosta, GA$185K--23,315
- 701 W Gordon St Valdosta, GA$59K--11,326
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292