- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 2,556 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $356,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $222
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:29 B:08 L:07 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56384569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $334-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 0.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|700 Main St Woburn, MA||$492K||6||5||2,744|
|706 Main St Woburn, MA||$388K||3||2||1,906|
|698 Main St Woburn, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,440|
|708 Main St Woburn, MA||$402K||3||2.5||1,550|
|2 Capozzi Cir UNIT 2 Woburn, MA||$355K||2||2||1,547|
|710 Main St Woburn, MA||$496K||4||2.5||2,096|
|692 Main St Woburn, MA||$607K||--||--||--|
|4 Capozzi Cir UNIT 4 Woburn, MA||$355K||2||2||1,547|
|713 Main St Woburn, MA||$323K||2||2||1,296|
|707 Main St Woburn, MA||$360K||2||2||1,644|
|20 Kimball Rd Woburn, MA||$350K||3||1||1,476|
|1 Brentwood Rd Woburn, MA||$392K||2||2||1,565|
|18 Kimball Rd Woburn, MA||$455K||4||2.5||2,500|
|712 Main St Woburn, MA||$422K||3||2.5||1,916|
|22 Kimball Rd Woburn, MA||$354K||3||1||1,493|
|16 Kimball Rd Woburn, MA||$335K||2||2||1,028|
|717 Main St Woburn, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,248|
|3 Brentwood Rd Woburn, MA||$333K||2||1.5||1,316|
|719 Main St Woburn, MA||$427K||5||2||2,340|
|719 Main St # 1 Woburn, MA||--||2||1||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!