- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
704 Mar Vista Dr, Vista, CA 920814 beds, 2 baths, 2,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,565 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1833710500
- Zillow Home ID: 16638463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Mar Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% lower than in Vista, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 704 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$525K422,565
- 660 Mar Vista Dr # 680 Vista, CA$397K------
- 720 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$577K431,961
- 730 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$334K211,117
- 918 Miramar Dr Vista, CA$706K333,353
- 656 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$406K311,108
- Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$600K332,472
- 930 Miramar Dr Vista, CA$655K----2,636
- 715 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$431K221,632
- 701 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$524K432,400
- 922 Miramar Dr Vista, CA$433K321,356
- 640 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$535K32.52,303
- 636 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$536K32.52,434
- Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$489K321,905
- 736 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$340K21.5780
- 936 Miramar Dr Vista, CA$420K321,182
- 709 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$332K211,008
- 695 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$475K------
- 695 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$489K321,905
- 648 Mar Vista Dr Vista, CA$471K321,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.