704 N 92nd St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3126049312
- Zillow Home ID: 48847191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 N 92nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Seattle, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 706 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$337K221,160
- 9208 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$372K321,824
- 9212A Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$451K32.51,740
- 9216A Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$514K33.51,990
- 9212B Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$385K32.251,500
- 9210B Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$449K32.51,740
- 708 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$491K332,340
- 9210 Fremont Ave N # A Seattle, WA$389K32.51,740
- 9210 Fremont Ave N # B Seattle, WA$380K32.251,500
- 716 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$425K221,550
- 9212 Fremont Ave N # B Seattle, WA$388K32.51,740
- 701 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$506K322,040
- 705 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$428K521,980
- 9218 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$395K33.51,650
- 9216 Fremont Ave N # A Seattle, WA$422K33.51,950
- 705 N 94th St UNIT F Seattle, WA$362K31.51,360
- 711 N 92nd St Seattle, WA$264K11580
- 9220 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$408K33.51,830
- 705 N 94th St UNIT E Seattle, WA$361K31.51,360
- 9110 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$221K11420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.