704 N Gilmor St, Baltimore, MD 212176 beds, 3 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 52 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $49,900
- Price/sqft: $9
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Wood
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 0098 016
- Zillow Home ID: 36509256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 N Gilmor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harlem Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% higher than in Baltimore, and 263% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harlem Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harlem Park home values.
- 706 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$82K----3,135
- 702 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$98K----3,135
- 708 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$106K----3,135
- 700 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$262K633,900
- 700 N Gilmor St # 1 Baltimore, MD$76K211,000
- 700 N Gilmor St # 3 Baltimore, MD$72K211,250
- 700 N Gilmor St # 2 Baltimore, MD$72K211,250
- 710 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$161K426,000
- 712 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$61K----2,640
- 1602 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 714 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$48K----1,950
- 716 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$44K----1,950
- 1604 Harlem Ave Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 718 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$54K----1,950
- 720 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$55K----1,950
- 638 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$206K------
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$40K------
- W Lanvale St Baltimore, MD$188K----3,360
- 722 N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$48K----1,950
- N Gilmor St Baltimore, MD$262K----3,900
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.