A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 7,802 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 623 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee \ 0, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Compensation Paid \ Other, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Collin, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Energy Saving Features \ Storm Door(s), Exterior Features \ Gutters, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Heating system: Central Air-Elec, Heating system: Zoned, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lease Conditions \ Application Fee, Lease Conditions \ Credit Report, Lease Conditions \ Prior Residence Info., Lease Conditions \ Written Application (+), Lease Type \ 1 Year Plus, Lot Features \ Cul De Sac, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Monies Required \ First Months Rent, Monies Required \ Pet Deposit, Monies Required \ Security Deposit, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Rear, Parking Features \ Tandem Style, Property Sub Type \ LSE-House, Property Type \ Residential Lease, Security Features \ Owned, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Tenant Pays \ Renters Insurance, Transaction Type \ For Lease, Utilities \ Alley, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Sidewalk, Utilities \ Underground Utilities
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R350600E02301
- Zillow Home ID: 53106826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 75025 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Plano as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.9% lower than in Plano, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 75025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plano.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75025 home values.
|708 Player Dr Plano, TX||$277K||4||2.5||2,740|
|700 Player Dr Plano, TX||$296K||5||3||3,078|
|633 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$367K||5||4||4,215|
|637 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$285K||4||3||3,078|
|712 Player Dr Plano, TX||$268K||4||2||2,544|
|612 Snead Dr Plano, TX||$332K||4||3||3,634|
|709 Player Dr Plano, TX||$269K||4||3||2,684|
|629 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$320K||4||3||3,554|
|641 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$495K||5||4.5||5,313|
|405 Snead Dr Wylie, TX||$390K||4||3.5||3,832|
|713 Player Dr Plano, TX||$267K||4||3||2,644|
|608 Snead Dr Plano, TX||$296K||4||3||2,944|
|716 Player Dr Plano, TX||$285K||4||2.5||3,009|
|625 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$326K||5||3.5||4,150|
|717 Player Dr Plano, TX||$243K||4||2||2,255|
|609 Snead Dr Plano, TX||$279K||5||3||3,016|
|604 Snead Dr Plano, TX||$316K||5||3.5||3,448|
|640 Mossycup Oak Dr Plano, TX||$305K||4||3||3,560|
|701 Baxter Dr Plano, TX||$293K||4||3||3,283|
|605 Kite Ct Plano, TX||$317K||5||3||3,265|
Nearby Schools in Plano
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.