- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
704 Raymond St, Elgin, IL 601204 beds, 2 baths, 1,779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $40,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,779 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0624328010
- Zillow Home ID: 4640255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Raymond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Elgin, and 93.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 702 Raymond St Elgin, IL$139K------
- 706 Raymond St Elgin, IL$147K------
- 714 Raymond St Elgin, IL$129K21.51,535
- 682 Raymond St Elgin, IL$129K------
- 315 Hastings St Elgin, IL$115K------
- 316 Hastings St Elgin, IL$94K------
- 676 Raymond St Elgin, IL$101K------
- 720 Raymond St Elgin, IL$123K------
- 330 Dwight St Elgin, IL$80K------
- Raymond St Elgin, IL--------
- 326 Dwight St Elgin, IL$95K32930
- 674 Raymond St Elgin, IL$131K32--
- 307 Hastings St Elgin, IL$113K------
- 302 Hastings St Elgin, IL$106K------
- 677 Wellington Ave Elgin, IL$143K42.5--
- 670 Raymond St Elgin, IL$92K------
- 703 Raymond St Elgin, IL$231K64--
- 322 Dwight St Elgin, IL$127K------
- 675 Wellington Ave Elgin, IL--------
- 681 Raymond St Elgin, IL$98K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.