704 Silver Maple Ln, Noble, OK 730683 beds, 2 baths, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0021662
- Zillow Home ID: 21725985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Silver Maple Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in Noble, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noble.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73068 home values.
- 702 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$96K321,306
- 706 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$97K321,331
- 700 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$98K321,264
- 1301 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$94K321,342
- 721 Woodbriar Noble, OK$136K321,656
- 717 Woodbriar Noble, OK$126K321,456
- 725 Woodbriar Noble, OK$131K321,489
- 1300 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$94K321,130
- 610 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$135K321,578
- 713 Woodbriar Noble, OK$133K321,578
- Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$74K----1,200
- 1303 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$94K321,068
- 1302 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$92K321,090
- 709 Woodbriar Noble, OK$127K321,430
- 608 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$92K321,331
- 1305 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$103K421,525
- 611 Silver Maple Ln Noble, OK$158K421,724
- 1304 Rolling Woods Noble, OK$92K321,088
- 705 Woodbriar Noble, OK$127K321,458
- Woodbriar Noble, OK$130K321,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.