704 Skyline Dr, Daly City, CA 940153 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 460 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 008175030
- Zillow Home ID: 15471636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Daly City, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
- 706 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$517K311,120
- 702 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$568K311,260
- 710 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$519K22.5900
- 98 Menlo Ave Daly City, CA$624K321,310
- 712 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$513K311,120
- 5 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$628K321,310
- 9 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$560K311,120
- 11 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$513K311,120
- 3 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$560K311,120
- 714 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$512K311,120
- 96 Menlo Ave Daly City, CA$581K321,180
- 15 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$511K311,120
- 718 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$514K311,120
- 17 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$513K311,120
- 696 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$545K321,180
- 97 Menlo Ave Daly City, CA$527K321,150
- 705 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$543K321,150
- 19 Oceanside Dr Daly City, CA$518K321,120
- 703 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$575K321,150
- 707 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$572K321,150
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.