This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $433
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Water Softener - Leased
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110988463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $475-733K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Pacific Grove, and 38.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!