- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 534 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,638 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 4237098
- Disability Access
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Electric \ 100 Amp, Roads \ Public, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ Level, Basement \ None, Roads \ Gravel, WaterHeater \ Electric, HeatFuel \ Wood, LotDescription \ Walking Trails, Driveway \ Dirt, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Foundation \ Post\Piers, Style \ Cottage\Camp, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), LotDescription \ Snowmobile Trail, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Sewer \ Holding Tank, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Dug Well, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Deed Restrictions \ Warranty, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: WSHN M:00015 B:000162 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86869884
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03280 homes, this home is 63.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03280, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Washington, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03280 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|707 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$63K||1||1||400|
|719 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$98K||3||2||1,353|
|737 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$95K||3||2||1,185|
|658 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$163K||2||1||1,866|
|649 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$243K||3||2||2,049|
|776 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$143K||3||2||1,472|
|791 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$131K||2||1||1,265|
|811 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$214K||3||2||2,080|
|813 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$191K||3||2||1,906|
|576 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$78K||2||1||928|
|524 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$77K||2||1||1,083|
|494 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$93K||3||2||1,300|
|893 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$75K||3||1||678|
|935 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$197K||2||2||2,114|
|928 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$142K||--||--||--|
|973 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$71K||2||--||475|
|393 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$101K||2||1||1,023|
|1022 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$130K||3||2||1,267|
|1025 Valley Rd Washington, NH||--||--||--||--|
|1040 Valley Rd Washington, NH||$171K||4||2||2,028|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Washington Elementary (assigned)K-51.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!