704 Van Buren Rd, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171417129244000
- Zillow Home ID: 6396809
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 704 Van Buren Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.4% greater than in Raleigh, and 92.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 706 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$129K21842
- 702 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$192K221,049
- 708 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$136K--1910
- 705 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$132K32952
- 700 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$131K21815
- 707 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$144K----1,040
- 703 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$113K--1840
- 703 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$173K--1842
- 709 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$138K--1840
- 705 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$173K--1834
- 710 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$168K31902
- 701 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$167K--11,180
- 701 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$191K21905
- 707 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$178K21842
- 711 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$146K--21,438
- 709 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$187K--1810
- 712 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$166K--11,102
- 713 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$124K--11,206
- 706 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$229K31.51,300
- 708 Penn Rd Raleigh, NC$155K--1840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.