This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $277,950
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 350 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Tudor, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site features \ L, Status \ PI, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4172100030
- Zillow Home ID: 48926710
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Phinney Ridge home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Phinney Ridge homes, this home is valued 7.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% less than in Seattle, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
|7040 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$465K||3||1||1,120|
|7048 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$490K||4||1||1,270|
|7036 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$523K||3||1.75||2,002|
|7052 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$472K||3||1||1,200|
|7032 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$515K||4||1.75||1,860|
|7056 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$500K||5||1||1,680|
|7028 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$394K||3||1||870|
|7060 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$640K||4||1||2,980|
|7046 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$527K||3||1.75||1,560|
|7042 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$588K||4||3||2,020|
|7050 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$466K||4||1||1,200|
|7038 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$598K||3||2.25||2,190|
|7024 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$459K||2||1||1,260|
|7053 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$517K||--||--||--|
|7054 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$427K||2||1||820|
|7034 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$602K||4||2.25||1,690|
|7066 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$528K||3||1.5||1,780|
|7020 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$527K||3||2||1,480|
|7030 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$469K||2||1||1,050|
|7060 Cleopatra Pl NW Seattle, WA||$426K||2||1||870|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!