7044 Placid Ln, Shingle Springs, CA 956823 beds, 2 baths, 2,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 124 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 14031966
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Territorial
- Horse Property -Barn with 2+ stalls, pasture, cross fencing, round pen, chicken coop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,714 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 0872805310
- Zillow Home ID: 83903196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7044 Placid Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95682, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% greater than in Shingle Springs, and 16.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95682 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shingle Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95682 home values.
- 6855 Arena Ln Shingle Springs, CA$345K321,990
- 7020 Placid Ln Shingle Springs, CA$478K332,399
- 7040 Placid Ln Shingle Springs, CA$389K221,900
- 6840 Arena Ln Latrobe, CA$452K32.52,059
- 5661 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$333K321,664
- 5601 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$487K222,332
- 6881 Double Oak Rd Shingle Springs, CA$234K221,028
- 6831 Arena Ln Latrobe, CA$407K322,037
- 5660 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$312K321,252
- 5820 Lone Tree Ln Shingle Springs, CA$307K221,433
- 5701 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$634K432,976
- 5630 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$326K321,618
- 5800 Lone Tree Ln Shingle Springs, CA$331K32.51,672
- 6841 Double Oak Rd Shingle Springs, CA$478K32.52,081
- 5771 Discovery Way Shingle Springs, CA$306K221,500
- 5700 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$558K32.52,515
- 4235 Haveture Way Shingle Springs, CA$638K323,318
- 5761 Coyote Pass Rd Shingle Springs, CA$406K32.51,398
- 5741 Honeycomb Ln Shingle Springs, CA$346K321,694
- 5741 Discovery Way Shingle Springs, CA$400K42.51,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.