- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,280 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $678,000
- MLS #: O5172676
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 756 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Vacant Land, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Financing Available \ Cash, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Location \ Sidewalk, Utilities \ Cable Available, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Location \ Lot - Flag, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Community Features \ Security, Location \ Street Private, Utilities \ Well, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water View \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Financing Available \ Other, Front Exposure \ South, Property Style \ Single Family Use, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Utilities \ Septic System Required, Location \ Room For Pool, Fences \ Other, Site Improvements \ Trees, Association Fee Includes \ Common Area Taxes, Frontage Description \ City Road, Location \ Hilly
- Parcel #: 092328935300050
- Zillow Home ID: 46089976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-870K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is 146.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7035 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$810K||5||4.5||4,264|
|7054 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$589K||4||3||3,042|
|7055 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$2.09M||4||5||4,941|
|7065 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$1.95M||4||4.5||5,649|
|7074 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$866K||4||4.5||4,433|
|7025 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$730K||5||5||3,682|
|7034 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$648K||4||3.5||3,678|
|7084 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$923K||4||4||4,304|
|7204 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$1.03M||4||5||5,689|
|7015 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$747K||4||4||3,708|
|7134 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||--||7||5.5||7,875|
|7144 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$874K||4||4||4,120|
|7005 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$827K||4||4.5||4,222|
|Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|7164 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$751K||3||4||3,879|
|7075 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$2M||4||4.5||5,812|
|7205 Horizon Cir Windermere, FL||$1.77M||5||7||7,004|
|9007 Horizon Pointe Trl Windermere, FL||$434K||4||3||3,613|
|9037 Horizon Pointe Trl Windermere, FL||$471K||4||3||3,613|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.