- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
705 Bindon Ln, Simpsonville, SC 296804 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $174,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0574240109300
- Zillow Home ID: 67606610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 705 Bindon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29680, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% higher than in Simpsonville, and 94.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29680 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29680 home values.
- 707 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$185K32.52,462
- 703 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$175K42.52,200
- 709 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$173K322,124
- 701 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$173K--2.52,143
- 5 Jericho Ct Simpsonville, SC$192K432,442
- 2 Bristlecone Ct Simpsonville, SC$174K32.51,908
- 6 Jericho Ct Simpsonville, SC$218K642,713
- 106 Mangrove Ct Simpsonville, SC$237K42.52,603
- 801 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$205K32.52,203
- 609 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$173K322,026
- 501 Stonemint Ct Simpsonville, SC$179K322,333
- 1 Bristlecone Ct Simpsonville, SC$181K322,387
- 4 Bristlecone Ct Simpsonville, SC$180K32.52,395
- 104 Mangrove Ct Simpsonville, SC$173K322,124
- 4 Jericho Ct Simpsonville, SC$187K52.52,312
- 803 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$163K32.51,837
- 3 Jericho Ct Simpsonville, SC$159K321,752
- 503 Stonemint Ct Simpsonville, SC$185K322,481
- 107 Mangrove Ct Simpsonville, SC$208K42.52,478
- 607 Bindon Ln Simpsonville, SC$178K422,281
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.