705 Douglas St, Sterling, CO 807513 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 513 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $34,750
- Price/sqft: $30
- MLS #: 739432
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 984 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3966000
- Zillow Home ID: 89847026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 705 Douglas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80751 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Sterling, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80751 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 711 Douglas St Sterling, CO$58K31.51,036
- 703 Douglas St Sterling, CO$55K31980
- 715 Douglas St Sterling, CO$104K421,296
- 732 Douglas St Sterling, CO$81K21672
- 708 Hamilton St Sterling, CO$146K321,536
- 702 Hamilton St Sterling, CO$77K------
- 704 Douglas St Sterling, CO$66K11516
- 710 Douglas St Sterling, CO$47K11819
- 716 Hamilton St Sterling, CO$82K411,288
- 719 Douglas St Sterling, CO$78K21768
- 702 Douglas St Sterling, CO$70K11560
- 712 Douglas St Sterling, CO$53K11806
- 631 Douglas St Sterling, CO--------
- 716 Douglas St Sterling, CO$78K211,064
- 718 Hamilton St Sterling, CO$101K321,092
- 722 Douglas St Sterling, CO$95K31894
- 721 Douglas St Sterling, CO$52K311,020
- 720 Hamilton St Sterling, CO$60K321,334
- 115 S 7th Ave Sterling, CO$106K22996
- 724 Douglas St Sterling, CO$53K21672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!