705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 15, Morrisville, NC 275602 beds, 3 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Parcel #: 208669
- Zillow Home ID: 89700660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 705 Keystone Park Drive UNIT 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% higher than in Morrisville, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morrisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27560 home values.
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 13 Morrisville, NC$151K32.51,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 17 Morrisville, NC$159K32.51,625
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 11 Morrisville, NC$156K32.51,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 19 Morrisville, NC$153K32.51,707
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 9 Morrisville, NC$155K22.51,740
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 21 Morrisville, NC$162K32.51,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 7 Morrisville, NC$150K331,707
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 16 Morrisville, NC$190K32.51,675
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 14 Morrisville, NC$189K33.52,335
- 705 Keystone Park Dr Morrisville, NC$163K32.51,600
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 12 Morrisville, NC$191K342,350
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 18 Morrisville, NC$184K32.51,600
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 23 Morrisville, NC$161K331,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 5 Morrisville, NC$153K32.51,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 10 Morrisville, NC$190K33.52,188
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 78 Morrisville, NC$157K32.51,707
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 68 Morrisville, NC$157K32.51,707
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 99 Morrisville, NC$155K331,339
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 74 Morrisville, NC$156K32.51,610
- 705 Keystone Park Dr UNIT 61 Morrisville, NC$158K32.51,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!