705 N Avenue 64, Los Angeles, CA 900423 beds, 3 baths, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,875 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 5486027007
- Zillow Home ID: 20772063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 705 N Avenue 64
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 715 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$433K21864
- 6325 Meridian St Los Angeles, CA$503K321,474
- 719 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$497K211,122
- 6313 Meridian St Los Angeles, CA$502K311,365
- 723 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$482K321,165
- 6311 Meridian St Los Angeles, CA$463K21999
- 705 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$569K33--
- 728 North Ave 63 Los Angeles, CA$484K21--
- 732 N Avenue 63 Los Angeles, CA$549K321,279
- 6318 Planada Ave Los Angeles, CA$636K221,969
- 729 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$488K211,104
- 738 N Avenue 63 Los Angeles, CA$692K221,907
- 6309 Meridian St Los Angeles, CA$682K422,036
- 722 N Avenue 63 Los Angeles, CA$436K21800
- 710 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$429K221,389
- 6312 Planada Ave Los Angeles, CA$495K211,081
- 700 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$300K--1720
- 6307 Meridian St Los Angeles, CA$450K311,101
- 718 N Avenue 64 Los Angeles, CA$569K421,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!