705 Ocean Gate Ln, SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL 32080
Sold on 9/11/12: $155,000
- Lot:10,480 sqft
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $155,000
- Days on Zillow:454
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #172491 0260
- Zillow Home ID103493320
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,390/mo||$931 – $2.3K/mo||-$33||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Jacksonville Metro home values will increase 3.1% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32080 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Saint Augustine Beach, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32080 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Augustine Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 705 Ocean Gate Lane
- 415 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL$666K44.53,352
- 421 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL------10,880
- 312 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL$780K54.03,694
- 320 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL$534K42.02,737
- 395 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL$690K33.53,676
- 325 Ocean Forest Dr Saint Augustine, FL$661K44.53,611
- 391 Ocean Forest Dr St Augustine, FL$725K43.03,815
Nearby Schools in Saint Augustine Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005