- Lot: 3,349 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 2,889 all time views
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $17,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ No Air, Appliances Included \ None, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Stilt / Wood Piling, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Metal, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 949 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 342229943601111
- Zillow Home ID: 46252229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $29-73K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32805 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32805 homes, this home is valued 29.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% lower than in Orlando, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
|709 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$47K||1||1||680|
|711 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$56K||3||1||912|
|1041 America St Orlando, FL||$49K||3||1||864|
|1035 America St Orlando, FL||$250K||10||4||3,304|
|704 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1202 Carter St Orlando, FL||--||2||1||526|
|706 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$152K||8||4||2,304|
|1204 Carter St Orlando, FL||$46K||2||1||600|
|714 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$59K||3||1||1,260|
|1206 Carter St Orlando, FL||$50K||3||1||598|
|709 Boston Ave Orlando, FL||--||2||1||--|
|720 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$49K||3||1||950|
|1208 Carter St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|701 Boston Ave Orlando, FL||$334K||12||6||3,354|
|724 Woods Ave Orlando, FL||$52K||3||1||1,088|
|707 Grove Ave Orlando, FL||$55K||3||1||888|
|711 Grove Ave Orlando, FL||--||2||1||960|
|713 Grove Ave Orlando, FL||$115K||3||2.5||1,115|
|Grove Ave Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|701 Grove Ave Orlando, FL||$66K||4||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!