- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7050 Oldham Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462213 beds, 2 baths, 1,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 491313100007000200
- Zillow Home ID: 79612058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7050 Oldham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 53.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
- 7044 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K42.52,374
- 7104 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,722
- 7110 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$141K--2.52,306
- 7036 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,800
- 7116 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K--21,495
- 7030 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K32.51,641
- 5920 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$141K41.52,480
- 7122 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K321,244
- 7113 Cordova Dr Indianapolis, IN$134K41.52,392
- 7024 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K321,506
- 7037 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K421,616
- 7117 Cordova Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K321,185
- 7109 Cordova Dr Indianapolis, IN$158K533,110
- 5921 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K311,572
- 7029 Gimbel Ct Indianapolis, IN$134K412,458
- 7121 Cordova Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K321,232
- 5923 Minden Dr Indianapolis, IN$148K41.52,675
- 7132 Oldham Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K321,350
- 7035 Gimbel Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K311,622
- 5914 Cabot Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K321,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.