7050 Pacific View Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 0.5 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $603
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2428026018
- Zillow Home ID: 20045567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7050 Pacific View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cahuenga Pass market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cahuenga Pass home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cahuenga Pass home values.
- 7048 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$784K221,360
- 7060 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$680K11724
- 7046 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$800K221,360
- 2810 Baseline Trl Los Angeles, CA$1.08M322,274
- 7044 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$846K321,585
- 6977 Sunnydell Trl Los Angeles, CA$875K21946
- 7042 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$664K11712
- 7107 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.17M221,300
- 7211 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$948K221,700
- 7038 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$813K221,135
- 6965 Sunnydell Trl Los Angeles, CA$816K111,226
- 7100 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.53M332,655
- 7041 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$876K331,230
- 7187 Macapa Dr Los Angeles, CA$869K331,726
- 7037 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$915K331,697
- 7102 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$867K211,203
- 7030 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$997K322,519
- 7106 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$844K321,322
- 7031 Pacific View Dr Los Angeles, CA$934K32.51,697
- 7217 Mulholland Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.24M444,830
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.