- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7050 Sauvage Ln, Gainesville, VA 201553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,728 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2010 for $210,000
- Finished basement, 616 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement, Bedroom, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open, Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7397170228
- Zillow Home ID: 55704922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7050 Sauvage Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Gainesville, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20155 home values.
- 7048 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$284K331,960
- 7052 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$300K331,960
- 7046 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$277K321,512
- 7044 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$284K22.51,420
- 7042 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$282K331,440
- 7069 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$310K332,436
- 7067 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$279K32.51,680
- 7071 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$293K341,680
- 7065 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$292K331,692
- 7073 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$295K342,300
- 7063 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$293K341,680
- 7075 Rogue Forest Ln Gainesville, VA$288K43.51,254
- 7058 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$274K32.51,480
- 7060 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$277K32.51,320
- 7056 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$271K33.51,320
- 7062 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$301K342,200
- 7054 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$295K33.52,096
- 7064 Sauvage Ln Gainesville, VA$287K33.51,848
- 14385 Hulfish Way Gainesville, VA$280K332,088
- 14383 Hulfish Way Gainesville, VA$278K32.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.