- Lot: 5,854 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 738 all time views
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $172,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Cesar Chavez, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,598 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 10483520
- Zillow Home ID: 67789011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is valued 7.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 340% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|7102 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$173K||4||2.5||2,598|
|7048 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$145K||--||--||1,634|
|6418 S 70th Ln Laveen, AZ||$156K||--||--||1,915|
|7106 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$154K||3||2||1,915|
|6414 S 70th Ln Laveen, AZ||$149K||4||2||1,914|
|6427 S 71st Dr Laveen, AZ||$172K||4||2.5||2,598|
|7053 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$161K||--||--||2,157|
|6423 S 71st Dr Laveen, AZ||$207K||4||2.5||2,598|
|7049 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$203K||4||2.5||2,598|
|7103 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$183K||4||2.5||2,598|
|6410 S 70th Ln Laveen, AZ||$190K||--||--||2,598|
|7045 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$173K||4||3||2,598|
|7040 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$139K||3||2||1,261|
|7107 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$147K||3||2||1,634|
|6419 S 71st Dr Laveen, AZ||$141K||3||2||1,634|
|7043 W Alta Vista Rd Laveen, AZ||$172K||4||2||1,915|
|7041 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$141K||--||--||1,634|
|6415 S 71st Dr Laveen, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,634|
|7036 W St Catherine Ave Laveen, AZ||$146K||3||2||1,634|
|6406 S 70th Ln Laveen, AZ||$197K||--||--||2,598|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!