- Built in 2001
- 270 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,733 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $211
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 08645026
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Exposure \ W (West), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Basement \ None, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Master Bedroom Level \ 3rd Level, Special Compensation Info. \ Short Sale, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Rubber, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 4th Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Bonus, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 11-15 Years, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Bonus, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2117262048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-159K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Shore home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Chicago as a whole. Among South Shore homes, this home is 6.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% greater than in Chicago, and 771.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Shore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Shore home values.
|7041 S Oglesby Ave Chicago, IL||$153K||2||2||--|
|7041 S Oglesby Ave Chicago, IL||--||2||2||--|
|7041 S Oglesby Ave Chicago, IL||$192K||2||2||1,650|
|7049 S Oglesby Ave # 36M Chicago, IL||$187K||2||2||1,850|
|2332 E 70th Pl Chicago, IL||$102K||1||1||1,000|
|2338 E 71st St # W Chicago, IL||$198K||2||2||--|
|2340 E 71st St # W Chicago, IL||$198K||2||2||--|
|2328 E 71st St # W Chicago, IL||$193K||2||2||--|
|2337 E 70th Pl # 104 Chicago, IL||$119K||--||--||--|
|2332 E 70th Pl # 1 Chicago, IL||$128K||1||1||1,000|
|2363 E 70th Pl # G Chicago, IL||$158K||--||--||--|
|2363 E 70th Pl # A Chicago, IL||$140K||--||--||--|
|2363 E 70th Pl # 33 Chicago, IL||$192K||--||--||--|
|2331 E 70th Pl # 308 Chicago, IL||$125K||2||2||1,100|
|2336 E 70th Pl # 1 Chicago, IL||$127K||--||--||--|
|2336 E 70th Pl # 2 Chicago, IL||$128K||--||--||--|
|2336 E 70th Pl # 1 Chicago, IL||$150K||3||2||1,000|
|7014 S Oglesby Ave # 1 Chicago, IL||$132K||--||--||--|
|2328 E 70th Pl # 3E Chicago, IL||$138K||--||--||--|
|2334 E 70th Pl # 3 Chicago, IL||$108K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!