- Lot: 3.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 754 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 5,943
- All time views: 5,976
- 58 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1993 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 2212484
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 690 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Features And Inclusions: Trees
- Features And Inclusions: D Hookups
- Features And Inclusions: Window Coverings
- Features And Inclusions: Oven-range
- Property Style: 1 story above ground
- Features And Inclusions: Landscape- Part
- Features And Inclusions: Sprinklers Manual
- Features And Inclusions: View of Lake
- Features And Inclusions: Horse Property
- Features And Inclusions: Water Heater- Propane
- Cooling: Evap Cooler
- Property Style: Farm House
- Property Type: Single Family Building
- Features And Inclusions: Fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 06240005
- Zillow Home ID: 18910514
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
5976 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kernville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kernville, and 43.2% less than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Kernville
Kern Valley High (assigned)9-127.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!