706 1st St S, Kirkland, WA 98033
Sold on 6/18/12: $1,300,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow544
- Zillow Home ID2119156504
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,135,118||$897K – $1.35M||+$158,031||$302||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,612/mo||$2.2K – $6.4K/mo||--||$0.96||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Moss Bay home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Kirkland as a whole. Among Moss Bay homes, this home is valued 152.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Moss Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Kirkland, and 67.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Moss Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Moss Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 706 1st St S
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lakeview Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Community School (assigned) 1-6 1.0 mi
- International Community School (assigned) 7-12 1.0 mi
- Kirkland Junior High (assigned) 7-9 1.3 mi
- Northstar Junior High (assigned) 7-9 1.4 mi
- Lake Washington High (assigned) 10-12 1.5 mi
- Kirkland SDA School K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005