706 Arlington Ave, Greenville, SC 29601
Sold on 2/5/13: $242,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,399 sq ft
- Lot:0.46 acres
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $242,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
One of the few areas that downtown Greenville has to expand - just south of Geenville's newer baseball stadium. One of the houses 3 doors down is being restored to its former glory by the head of the City of Greenville's Redevelopment division.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesUnique home that cannot compaire to a lot of homes currently on the market.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Workshop
- Days on Zillow403
- Elementary SchoolA.J. Whittenberg
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- High SchoolGreenville
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth201
- Lot Width100
- Middle SchoolSevier
- Neighborhood NameWest End
- Parcel #0077000300600
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- School DistrictGreenville County
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10990534
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$198,649||$169K – $232K||-$22||$82||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,508/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||+$7||$0.63||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Sterling home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among Sterling homes, this home is valued 140.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sterling market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 228.1% higher than in Greenville, and 337.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sterling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sterling home values.
Neighborhood for 706 Arlington Avenue
- 704 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$204K42.02,790
- 718 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$93K22.01,500
- 710 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$132K32.02,033
- 10 Sumner St Greenville, SC$154K------
- 700 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$149K--2.0--
- 1002 Old Easley Hwy Greenville, SC$92K31.51,800
- 8 Sumner St Greenville, SC$108K32.01,688
- 1011 Pendleton St Greenville, SC$144K32.0--
- Easley Bridge Rd Greenville, SC--------
- 1007 Pendleton St Greenville, SC$235K------
- 11 Easley Bridge Rd Greenville, SC$72K31.01,398
- 712 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$84K31.01,535
- 701 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC--45.0--
- 707 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC--------
- 711 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC--------
- 15 Easley Bridge Rd Greenville, SC$52K21.0964
- 714 Arlington Ave Greenville, SC$101K32.01,534
- 17 Easley Bridge Rd Greenville, SC$52K31.01,030
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005