- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
706 Crestview Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 2 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6734068
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35436947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Crestview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Akron, and 174.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 700 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$76K41.51,866
- 712 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$67K31.51,789
- 694 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$79K31.51,530
- 718 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$78K311,361
- 701 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$83K31.751,512
- 688 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$79K31.51,800
- 707 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$68K31.51,638
- 689 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$59K311,545
- Crestview Ave Akron, OH$111K211,492
- 715 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$60K31.51,472
- 705 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$82K21.51,422
- 682 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$75K211,240
- 730 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$99K31.51,500
- 711 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$105K31.51,586
- 699 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$100K41.51,726
- 683 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$50K421,355
- 717 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$68K211,174
- 693 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$84K31.52,346
- 677 Greenwood Ave Akron, OH$63K221,128
- 676 Crestview Ave Akron, OH$65K31.51,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.