706 Cypress Ln, Campbell, CA 950083 beds, 3 baths, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 430 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 27949056
- Zillow Home ID: 19588620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Cypress Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Campbell, and 11.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campbell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
- 704 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$697K231,358
- 710 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$686K231,358
- 702 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$687K231,358
- 700 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$685K331,358
- 723 El Patio Dr Campbell, CA$717K321,180
- 705 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$475K22948
- 703 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$482K22989
- 705 El Patio Dr Campbell, CA$839K211,000
- 701 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$539K221,049
- El Patio Dr Campbell, CA--------
- 695 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$477K22989
- 680 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$715K231,358
- 727 El Patio Dr Campbell, CA$850K321,624
- 708 Birch Dr Campbell, CA$488K22992
- 681 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$480K22990
- 702 Birch Dr Campbell, CA$527K221,049
- 672 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$910K331,358
- 694 Birch Dr Campbell, CA$489K22989
- 207 Poplar Ave Campbell, CA$1.48M432,105
- 664 Cypress Ln Campbell, CA$688K231,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.