706 E 6th St, Bethlehem, PA 180153 beds, 1 bath, 997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P6SE2D 6 2 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10161613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 E 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Bethlehem Township, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 712 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$125K311,262
- 710 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$89K21800
- 722 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$69K511,632
- 724 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$103K311,632
- 726 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$208K312,310
- 713 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$66K311,459
- 715 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$70K41.51,459
- 616 Buchanan St Bethlehem, PA$102K311,113
- 614 Buchanan St Bethlehem, PA$91K311,027
- 728 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$107K11900
- 612 Buchanan St Bethlehem, PA$60K311,027
- 610 Buchanan St Bethlehem, PA$60K311,067
- 552 Thomas St Bethlehem, PA$59K311,013
- 711 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$84K311,216
- 709 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$110K21.51,216
- 608 Buchanan St Bethlehem, PA$90K31896
- 707 E 6th St # 0 Bethlehem, PA--522,092
- 707 E 6th St Bethlehem, PA$140K522,092
- 550 Thomas St Bethlehem, PA$58K31941
- 751 E 6th St APT A3 Bethlehem, PA$176K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!