- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
706 E Sunnyside St, Houston, TX 770762 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Parking: 248 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 0750670090148
- Zillow Home ID: 27925774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 E Sunnyside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northside-Northline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Houston Metro, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northside-Northline home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 710 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$85K311,114
- 702 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$93K311,116
- 705 Roxella St Houston, TX$61K21891
- 714 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$69K211,128
- 709 Roxella St Houston, TX$66K431,260
- 701 Roxella St Houston, TX$64K211,247
- 705 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$62K31916
- 713 Roxella St Houston, TX$67K321,040
- 709 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$85K311,162
- 701 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$73K21863
- 802 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$89K311,172
- 622 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$92K211,233
- 713 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$75K311,235
- 717 Roxella St Houston, TX$60K21624
- 806 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$124K422,093
- 801 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$72K21841
- 618 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$75K21897
- 617 E Sunnyside St Houston, TX$136K422,552
- 805 Roxella St Houston, TX$66K211,097
- 10315 Mcgallion Rd Houston, TX$67K311,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.