706 Erich Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 768 sqft
- Extra Large 3 Car Garage, Large Florida Room, New HVAC, Washer/Dryer
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,103 sqft
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: C0050792060
- Zillow Home ID: 12510877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Erich Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westover, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 204.8% higher than in Richmond, and 67% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westover home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover home values.
- 712 Erich Rd Richmond, VA$134K312,088
- 5618 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$124K31.51,581
- 5624 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$124K31.51,581
- 718 Erich Rd Richmond, VA$127K--11,188
- 5606 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$124K31.51,581
- 5700 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$126K31.51,581
- 5539 Wainwright Dr Richmond, VA$108K--11,188
- 724 Erich Rd Richmond, VA$131K422,100
- 5617 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$110K--1.51,197
- 5706 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$139K31.52,052
- 5600 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$122K31.51,581
- 5611 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$127K321,581
- 5701 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$127K31.51,581
- 5533 Wainwright Dr Richmond, VA$132K422,028
- 730 Erich Rd Richmond, VA$126K311,572
- 5536 Wainwright Dr Richmond, VA$106K--11,188
- 5605 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$111K321,581
- 5712 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$128K31.51,901
- 607 Erich Rd Richmond, VA$126K31.51,581
- 5707 Larrymore Rd Richmond, VA$128K31.51,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.