706 Fox Ct, Langhorne, PA 190475 beds, 3 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $236,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 22016279
- Zillow Home ID: 9032853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Fox Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19047, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown Township, and 77.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,947 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1915
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 710 Fox Ct Langhorne, PA$333K42.52,006
- 718 Fox Ct Langhorne, PA$357K42.52,298
- Fox Ct Langhorne, PA$332K42.52,376
- 701 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$254K212,007
- 705 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$222K222,007
- 711 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$200K211,000
- 703 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$255K212,007
- 715 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$222K222,007
- 1249 Jeffrey Ln Langhorne, PA$342K42.52,240
- 721 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$220K222,007
- 713 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$163K211,000
- 737 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$250K212,007
- 1254 Jeffrey Ln Langhorne, PA$373K42.52,298
- 725 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$221K222,007
- 702 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$243K212,007
- 726 Fox Ct Langhorne, PA$401K42.53,016
- 1239 Jeffrey Ln Langhorne, PA$352K42.52,240
- 731 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$194K211,000
- 706 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$257K212,007
- 700 Timber Ln Langhorne, PA$243KStudio--2,007
Nearby Schools in Middletown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.