- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
706 Greymont St, Philadelphia, PA 191163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,097 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 582019900
- Zillow Home ID: 10529428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Greymont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Somerton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 41% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerton home values.
- 704 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$174K321,097
- 708 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$180K----1,097
- 710 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$174K----1,097
- 702 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$174K----1,097
- 712 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$166K----1,097
- 700 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$173K----1,097
- 709 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$163K31.51,310
- 707 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$162K----1,310
- 711 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$166K----1,310
- 714 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$165K----1,097
- 705 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$160K----1,310
- 713 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$167K----1,310
- 703 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$160K----1,310
- 715 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$178K31.51,310
- 11983 Dumont Rd Philadelphia, PA$401K----2,365
- 707 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$156K----1,097
- 716 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$163K----1,097
- 701 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$164K----1,310
- 717 Gorman St Philadelphia, PA$166K31.51,310
- 705 Greymont St Philadelphia, PA$157K----1,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.