706 Iris Ave, Corona Del Mar, CA 926253 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Please contact Matthew Andrea.
Newport Beach is a city that spans various neighborhoods in Orange County, California. The overall best feature of the city is the exceptionally high standards of the Newport Mesa School District and the quality of the teachers and administrators. The school district is one of the highest rated school districts in the country. The other good aspect is the overall safety and quality of law enforcement in the community. Lastly, while visitors may appreciate the beauty of the ocean, beaches and shops, living in the neighborhood is infinitely better than living any where in the country for children. by MaryAnneSimpson ? article -Best Neighborhoods: Corona Del Mar-
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $500,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 45904308
- Zillow Home ID: 25497338
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Iris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2905.3% higher than in Orange, and 987.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92625 home values.
- 704 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.76MStudio--2,736
- 708 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$967K------
- 708 Iris Ave # A Corona Del Mar, CA$1.18M331,516
- 708 Iris Ave # B Corona Del Mar, CA$1.04M321,432
- 710 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.07M21841
- 702 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.45M11840
- 700 1/2 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$792K------
- 700 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.17M11605
- 716 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.15M------
- 721 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.93M341,850
- 714 Iris Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.41M21787
- 705 Jasmine Ave # 1 Corona Del Mar, CA$1.15M------
- 707 1/2 Jasmine Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.12M------
- 705 1/2 Jasmine Ave # 2 Corona Del Mar, CA$1.54M332,200
- 707 Jasmine Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.77M------
- 709 Jasmine Ave Corona Del Mar, CA$1.09M32.51,626
- 703 Jasmine Ave Corona Dl Mar, CA$2.79M43--
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292