706 Rocky Mountain Ct, Valrico, FL 335944 beds, 3 baths, 2,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- 3 Car Garage, Built-In Media Storage, Cul-de-Sac, Custom Blinds, Den/Office, Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Living Room, Great Room, HOA, Jacuzzi, Master Suite, Oversize Tub, dual sinks, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,878 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: 0863087648
- Zillow Home ID: 45016802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Rocky Mountain Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% greater than in Valrico, and 383.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 704 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$260K432,570
- 807 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$172K321,760
- 809 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$224K532,316
- 708 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$243K42.52,462
- 811 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$224K42.52,462
- 702 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$233K422,102
- 808 Crest Top Trl # 0 Valrico, FL$236K------
- 701 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$251K432,574
- 703 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$216K432,227
- 735 Grand Canyon Dr Valrico, FL$169K421,845
- 810 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$194K422,135
- 808 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$218K42.52,432
- 737 Grand Canyon Dr Valrico, FL$245K432,550
- 707 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$261K432,564
- 705 Rocky Mountain Ct Valrico, FL$252K432,574
- 733 Grand Canyon Dr Valrico, FL$256K432,594
- 812 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$190K321,882
- 806 Crest Top Trl Valrico, FL$193K422,142
- 701 Mountain Top Dr Valrico, FL$188K42.52,142
- 703 Mountain Top Dr Valrico, FL$138K321,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.