706 S Nansemond St, Richmond, VA 232214 beds, 2 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great Urban Neighborhood, Convenient to Cary Town, City Stadium, Interstates in all directions. Country feeling in the city!
- Lot: 7,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $222,500
- Price/sqft: $147
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Urban Charm and all the Modern Conveniences!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: W0001584004
- Zillow Home ID: 12552117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 S Nansemond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23221 home values.
- 708 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$140K41.51,297
- 704 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$187K421,297
- 710 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$186K411,297
- 702 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$241K421,470
- 707 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$177K--11,297
- 700 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$185K421,393
- 705 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$241K522,818
- 712 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$203K421,297
- 709 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$183K421,297
- 703 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$187K421,297
- 707 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$192K421,387
- 711 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$181K411,305
- 705 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$198K421,506
- 709 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$177K411,517
- 714 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$184K41.51,297
- 701 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$204K421,675
- 703 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$188K421,297
- 713 Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$105K411,305
- 711 S Nansemond St Richmond, VA$186K421,297
- Rothesay Rd Richmond, VA$177K--11,297
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!