706 SE 174th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 95 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 14408916
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: R501427
- Zillow Home ID: 58473635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Se 174th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% higher than in Portland, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 712 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$180K42.12,132
- SE Washington Ct Portland, OR--------
- 15801 SE Washington Ct Portland, OR$240K42.51,705
- 17432 SE Washington Ct Portland, OR$186K321,096
- 730 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$286K311,344
- 620 SE 174th Ave # 636 Portland, OR$4.73M----39,016
- 17442 SE Washington Ct Portland, OR$188K51.51,540
- 17320 SE Alder St Portland, OR$149K321,134
- 729 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$170K311,432
- 17329 SE Alder St Portland, OR$162K321,134
- 735 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$156K411,306
- 554 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$157K21672
- 17444 SE Washington Ct Portland, OR$169K31.11,032
- 17450 SE Washington Ct Portland, OR$156K311,008
- 544 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$127K11772
- 803 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$159K321,378
- 824 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$393K422,436
- 842 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$157K111,069
- 17459 SE Alder St Portland, OR$175K32966
- 530 SE 174th Ave Portland, OR$132K21650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.