- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
706 San Tomas St, Sunnyvale, CA 940853 beds, 2 baths, 1,345 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $647,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,345 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 20508036
- Zillow Home ID: 19544378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 San Tomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Murphy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 9.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Murphy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Murphy home values.
- 710 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$698K321,165
- 702 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$797K321,465
- 714 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$800K321,453
- 705 Santa Ynez St Sunnyvale, CA$695K321,050
- 701 Santa Ynez St Sunnyvale, CA$693K321,050
- 709 Santa Ynez St Sunnyvale, CA$687K321,050
- 718 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$651K321,369
- 713 Santa Ynez St Sunnyvale, CA$617K321,050
- 1042 Colusa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$705K321,165
- 705 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$791K321,453
- 701 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$832K321,585
- 1038 Colusa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$753K321,416
- 709 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$808K421,674
- 1046 Colusa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$770K321,507
- 722 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$808K321,536
- 713 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$709K321,165
- 1034 Colusa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$695K321,165
- 1050 Colusa Ave Sunnyvale, CA$826K321,501
- 717 Santa Ynez St Sunnyvale, CA$679K321,050
- 717 San Tomas St Sunnyvale, CA$688K321,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.