- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
706 Woodrow Dr, Auburndale, FL 338233 beds, 2 baths, 2,072 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Last sold: May 2013 for $140,400
- Price/sqft: $68
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 252734304504000260
- Zillow Home ID: 47424246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 706 Woodrow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33823 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in Auburndale, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33823 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33823 home values.
- 704 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$184K422,187
- 705 Hardy Way Auburndale, FL$184K321,759
- 708 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$211K321,788
- 703 Hardy Way Auburndale, FL$150K321,649
- 702 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$208K221,971
- 703 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$176K322,112
- 705 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$187K321,983
- 704 Woodrow Dr # NOT Auburndale, FL$208K422,187
- 704 Woodrow Dr # R Auburndale, FL$208K422,187
- 707 Hardy Way Auburndale, FL$147K311,659
- 701 Hardy Way Auburndale, FL$130K321,666
- 2020 Brentwood Dr Auburndale, FL$138K321,668
- 707 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$222K321,858
- 2018 Brentwood Dr Auburndale, FL$104K321,891
- 701 Woodrow Dr Auburndale, FL$147K321,664
- 2022 Brentwood Dr Auburndale, FL$170K321,925
- 2016 Brentwood Dr Auburndale, FL$147K321,725
- 704 Hardy Way Auburndale, FL$210K322,619
- 2024 Brentwood Dr Auburndale, FL$151K322,028
- 2013 Kirkland Lake Dr Auburndale, FL$172K322,539
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.